To ensure accuracy and high quality of your work, Coleman Data Solutions employs a variety of tools to meet your forms processing requirements.
Data Entry Employee Qualifications
Meeting data accuracy standards starts with the quality of our employees.
- Average experience as a data entry operator is 7 years
- Low turnover rate
- All meet data entry qualifications of a minimum 98% accuracy, while maintaining optimum speed
- All operators sign confidentiality agreements
- Operators must be certified on the particular job before entering any data
CDS employs different technology to meet quality standards.
- For scanning/image processing – preprocessing edits & image quality checks
- Data Capture – Real-time validation rules and database lookups
- EMC Captiva data entry software that incorporates job work flow processes
- Banctec SDS document scanner
- Robust infrastructure
- Data field validation/verification is performed
- Edit checks are performed
- Offline validation rules are applied
- Rejected/no process handling of your forms
- Work received is reconciled with work processed
- A quality control plan is implemented through sample testing by a supervisor in accordance with ANSI/AIIM standard TR34-1996
Upon receiving your forms, there are steps performed before the actual entry of your data. We enter the quantity, type and date received of your work into our tracking system. We also remove forms that cannot be processed.
Further document/forms preparation involves preparing and staging the work for data entry. This prep work includes repairing damaged documents, which are then sorted by type and then grouped into batches, where they are then ready for data entry.
We are a data entry company located in the United States and all of your work is done here, from beginning to completion, by US citizens. Having a native English-speaking workforce (North American) has its advantages, in particular with handwritten or other challenging data with legibility issues.