Our advanced imaging facility uses industrial strength document scanners to convert all types of files into a more versatile, electronic image. Scanned images can be stored digitally in over 250 types of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, or PDF.
Why use Document Imaging – Scanning?
Reduce Expenses: Digital documents will replace your hard copy files and eliminate paper storage expenses. Records can now be stored online, on a server, or on CDs and DVDs. Furthermore, hiring Coleman for your document imaging and scanning ensures you will have standardized, controlled operating costs. Buying your own in-house scanning equipment is a large, risky investment and requires staff training and additional payroll expenses. Manage your budget with our advanced scanning equipment and skilled professionals for the fastest and highest quality document imaging.
Increase Organizational Efficiency: Time management experts estimate that an average employee uses 20 to 30% of their time searching for documents. Imaged documents increase efficiency through the ability to search, retrieve, and email documents easily and more quickly than before. Imaged records also allow multiple employees to read files at the same time, maximizing document usage and availability.
Information Security: Digital security software allows you to set access restrictions to ensure sensitive information is protected.
Advanced Document Imaging and Scanning Capabilities
Our cutting-edge technology ensures the best scanning services available:
- With high-speed scanning capabilities, Coleman can scan up to 20,000 pages per hour.
- Optimal Character Recognitions (OCR), Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) technology allows us to detect and image a variety of document data, including handwritten forms and check marks.
- Coleman accommodates a variety of paper types including onionskin, stock card, ledger, Mylar, green bar reports, and blueprints.
- Our scanners accommodate a variety of document sizes.
- Coleman scanning can be performed in black and white as well as color.
- Light image scanning allows us to darken faint print for improved readability.
- Document detection services remove blank pages, eliminating wasted file space and reducing scanning costs.
- Our trained programmers are available 24/7 to accommodate unique customer requests.
Document imaging and scanning generates a cost saving, green alternative to paper file storage and is your first step towards implementing a more efficient, secure data management system. If your company is interested in Coleman Data Solutions’ document imaging and scanning services, please call or contact us through our online form.