Scanning Large DocumentsIncrease Efficiency. Standardize Data and Records.
Easy access to actionable data that can improve your business.
Coleman Data Solutions can scan and index all documents – even oversized images essential to engineering, architecture, government agencies and other organizations.
Examples of oversized documents commonly scanned and indexed by Coleman Data Solutions:
- Letter and legal sizes
- ARCH A-E and ANSI A-E sizes
- The largest end of the E paper dimensions – ARCH E at 36 x 48 inches and ANSI E at 34 x 44 inches
- Engineering drawings
Increase efficiency and lower search time through electronic document storage and retrieval.
Reduce costs in storing your large documents. Electronic archiving of oversized documents is a great space saver which equals less storage expenses.
- Paper documents – especially older paper – must be protected from many elements to prevent deterioration.
- Eliminate the difficulty and expense of preserving your documents by changing the storage medium.
- An electronic scanning and indexing solution is a system for long term document preservation.
Coleman Technology Preserves Details and Captures Data
What makes large documents important is the breadth of detail they contain. Our scanning equipment captures and indexes all the details that make these large documents important and purposeful to you.
Our scanning equipment features include:
Black & White
Contact Us to Learn More
What can you do with your backlog of paper and data? Coleman Data Solutions can organize and unlock the information so that it improves your performance and planning in your organization.